Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kirby has been immortalized!

My cousin is an artistic genius, that's all I have to say. WOW!

As family goes, I am lucky enough to be related to a great many talented people...and my cousin Nancy is no exception.

I am on my way to work this morning, so I can not pause to do this topic the justice it deserves - but I will tonight. Let me just say that my cousin Nancy is a brilliantly talented watercolor artist in Florida. Before her, I had no idea that watercolor paintings could be so vibrant and beautiful. For me, watercolor was always synonymous with pastel and washed out. That is SO not true.

Anyway, before I put my car in drive and head out to work for the day, I will tell y'all this: Nancy has just finished a painting of Kirby...and it is AWESOME.

I can't wait to show it to y'all tonight. Kirby will be so proud. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment